Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Sunday at the 11am service, the guy who drove the Christmas Toys down to OSMS spoke. He talked about how huge and widespread the destruction is, comparing it to describing the Grand Canyon to someone. You can take pictures, you can describe it verbally, but there's just no way to fully understand it until you see it yourself.

I can't exactly say I'm looking "forward" to seeing it all myself, but I'm definitely eager to help and do whatever I can.

He also talked about how every person who goes down has been very affected by their trip and how they usually feel like they have received far more than they have given. I expect this won't be an easy trip, but I am open to God's calling and whatever He wants to do in my life regarding this trip. Trying to stay open is challenging, but with His patience I'll succeed.

No comments: