Friday, January 13, 2006

Pics are not looking good...

But this will be good for my Dad, and anyone else still on dial-up! I'm nearly all packed. Have to load the car and I'll be ready to roll! To bed early, since we are supposed to leave at 6:30 am!

We did get some good news. We won't be staying at Christus Victor on the cold hard concrete floor at night. A family bought a new house, but haven't sold this one yet. So we'll be in a house - still on the floor, but hopefully carpet and certainly not concrete. Also, much quieter (not that matters to me!), but everyone else will sleep better.

Sweet dreams and I'll post again from the road!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip, Holly! Godspeed.

Love, Janet

Anonymous said...

Holly,

I think it is so great that you are doing this!

Love, Christy